lameness[redefined]

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

xc

Hey. Today was x-country. I shouldn't have run. Seriously. The way I was struggling made me feel sick. I just hated the way I ran. Next if you're sick, don't run. Damn it. Really sad I couldn't hit top 100. I was hoping to finally break it, but I couldn't. After I finished the run, I just collapsed along the pavement. I had no energy to get up to get the 100+. Mustered some energy to get up, but fell down again. I had to stop at least 4 times like this before I actually got my 100+. And I fell down after getting my 100+. Lol. Really sad. Fitness down the drain.

On the other hand, I got to go up on stage twice today! Haha. First was for the lucky draw. Eugene, justin, louis and I were planning to scream ZHAO CHEN when they said the number, but it turned out to be ME! LOL. Won a pair of female socks haha, but exchanged it with Yun Xuan for a pouch she had won. My floorball team also won a lucky draw! Haha, a carton of 100+(s). Our class also won best inter-CT for year 1s! Woots! Haha, I thought we had a chance of getting top 3. But when they announced the 3rd and 2nd, I thought we didn't win. But we WON! Haha, we got this super big hamper, which is now sitting on Ms Chiam's table (or so I think.) Congrats to Nazri, Megan and YunXuan for getting into top 20! And to everyone else as well! We won!

After that, showered, changed and went back home. Reached home, ate then slept. I was feeling damn sick.

Slacked the whole day. Now for school. Bah. At least the first 2 periods for tomorrow are free.

Congrats to De Cruz who broke the record! Lol. He's insane.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home