lameness[redefined]

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Vertigo

Hey. This is the song that U2 sang when they were smoking pot. I am quite sure about that. Anyway, life is going well. Livin it by the day right now. SATs being only 2 days away isn't exactly helping matters either. Well, i nearly ran for SC, but didn't pick up the form in the end. I hope I do not regret this decision.

Hm, s for sex. Haha, quite fun lah, my class. Super fun to talk with. Great company as well! Ah, lectures are super fun. Get to sit with either s46 or daniel+thana. Today during physics eugene and i sat with daniel and thana. Talk crap for nearly the whole of the 2 periods. Sometimes its fun to be with them again lah haha.

Got back our testimonial and stuff today. OK lah. Just hope we are getting another transcript in March after our O level results. That'd look much better than the one I have now. Anyway, O level results are coming out around the 5 to 9 Feb. Cos my Dad's polytechnic was getting ready for it. So yeah, 2 subjects. Wondering what i'll get. Just hope i'll do well lah. Need to. Must. do. well.

v14! Shout out to all v14 pple! Let's go out somewhere! Drop suggestions at my tagboard! and to s46 pple as well, but i guess we could talk in class or smth haha. But we must meet up and go out soon! So tell me what you all want to do!

Hmm yeah. Never fully awake at anytime of the day. Falling asleep on the train all the time. Today fell asleep on the shoulder of some woman. It's damn embarrasing man. I need to find a way to prevent such things. I've been oversleeping a lot on the train as well. And a few days ago I nearly overslept on the bus to SMU.

Damn sad. Making stupid misatakes in tutorials and cannot concentrate properly. Like during today's chem and econs. Haiz, depressing. Tmr is chem olympiad selection test. By the looks of it, I doubt i'll make it through. Considering how my brain has degenerated over the past few days.

I cannot think properly and I am spouting nonsense right now.

And there's SL!

AH!

DIE. DIE. DIE.

Hm ok. Let me check out the website for the youth flying club and come back in a sec.

----------------------------------

I need to apply by march. I see. And i must go down to seletar every saturday mornings. See how.

Night!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home