lameness[redefined]

Monday, January 15, 2007

Maaaluuuuuuu

Hey. Seriously. Lol, got Tan Yew Hwee for PE teacher.

God Bless Us.

He's quite funny lah haha.

Don't fart! Guy behind you will die!

Gay.

Then Handsome Goh had to malu me in front of the rest.

Eating too many long beans rite?

Then went to gym for the first time in my entire life.

Then some HnF girl malued me again while I was doing assisted pulled ups.

You don't to use the weights to help you. Then work without the weights as well. Wait, you mean you can't do pull ups? Siannnn. At least now can do 2 standard. Haha, just 3 more!

Haha, today not bad lah, school ended early and stuff, so that's good. Tomorrow is the super long day which ends at 525 pm!

And singapore is leading laos by 5 goals!

*Joel informing me smth on MSN*

WTFFFFFFF! Singapore leading by 9 goals to nothing! THis is amazing! the VJ soccer boys watching this there must be having fun. HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home