lameness[redefined]

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Bahsquared

Hey. I got my class yesterday. 07S46. Nice right? But apparently a lot of people don't think so, and has resulted in a bad start for my class.

There's one thing we have to understand. Life's a bitch. We can't help it; we just have to live with it. I never expected anyone to change their class just because they didn't like someone in the class. But then again, it was Audrey. So I'm not really surprised.

That was honestly a stupid thing to do. Now other people want to change their class as well, because they don't like the person whom she switched classes with either. Man just because one idiot does it doesn't mean the rest of you people have to do it too right?

In life, not everyone we're going to work with are going to be nice. But in most cases we don't have a choice; we have to live with what we have. So just learn to adjust and live with it! It's not as though someone's killing you or something right? Bunch of losers.

And apparently the person whom Audrey changed class with isn't going to be in our class. I know everyone's going to be relieved and stuff when they read this, but don't you all think we should at least give her a chance? I mean, I am not claiming that I have never insulted her or smth but still... I guess the v13 people have a right to be pissed of with her cos they erm, know what she has done before and stuff but the same can't be said of the rest of us right? We just hate her cos everyone else hates her. That's just stupid. Live and let live. It won't hurt to just give her a chance right? But don't worry anymore guys, she isn't going to be in our class anyway. Happy right?

You know what? Anyone who wants to change their class should jolly fucking well do that. I wouldn't want idiots like you in my class anyway.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home