lameness[redefined]

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Anew

Hey. So I guess the first day of orientation wasnt particularly a blast or anything. My crewlet were quite unbonded and stuff. And all the thaddeus guys would just like gather together and do stuff which didn't necessarily help things, but it was darn funny.

All in all, it wasn't as exciting as Vollywood. I just hope its the first day syndrome or smth. Haha.

Well, some stuff were quite fun lah, rawr. Haha.

-----------------------

And I don't know why but none of us seem 17 yet. We all still seem like a bunch of 15 year olds stuck in a JC. I guess its the after effect of seeing pple older than you for 2 years.

-----------------------

The time has come for me to consider many different things - and the implications of them. I will remember this night for a very long time.

The final night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home