lameness[redefined]

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Da End

Hey, this year has been memorable in many ways; both the good and the bad. So why not I try to make a list of what I consider to have made both this year and the last so memorable.

Orientation 2005 - Vollywood:
I really felt great during that week, and it helped me to get used to JC life as well. The OGLs were great and I had a great OG too! Aranna and Akut! I can still remember! Haha Plus Orion, our ally! Haha, OG bbq, sea regatta and all those dinners we had together are things I surely wont forget.

Bridging Curriculum, Helmsman Week:
Honestly, I dreaded the first few weeks in VJ, just like back at VS. I didn't feel as though I clicked with the rest of the class and that certainly didn't bode well for my future in the IP. In fact, I hated the first month of school, especially helmsman. Was I dunno, empty.

Beyond Borders - Tokyo, Japan
Probably the best ever experience that I have had in the IP. Spent a great time there and learnt more about myself through the trip. Many unforgettable experiences, espcially MT Fuji. Its here that I realised how important it was to cherish those memories, that I would never get to experience again. I was just damn sad to come back.

Service Learning/Family 3:
All I can say is that it was really great, thanks to the GREAT leader. Bah, it was a fun time, teaching old people and stuff. I had just never done smth like this before and it was a great change, and I learnt alot from this. Thanks to the 8 of you - justin, samuel, beatrice, nazri, DW, jobo and of course ZQ! Hopefully we can do smth similar to this next year!

SYSF:
Lol, that's all I can say. We hardly expected to get into the finals, haha. Amazingly we did and we got a silver! Haha, it was great working with the rest of the team and its truly an experience that made me appreciate the importance of teamwork. Killer job, considering the fact that it was during a SUPER TIGHT week. I had my mid year exams + lots of other stuff. Lol, still can't forget the day that Mr Teo got quite pissed of with us for not having prepared at all.

EZSF:
Too bad wilbur couldn't take part in this, but we got a GOLD. Cleaven's group got a silver as well. We didn't do THAT much prep for this considering the fact that it was the same project that we had sent for SYSF. But still, a job well done.

Overseas Indie-venture Trip - West Coast 2006
This trip was very different from Japan in many aspects. Japan was more of trip where I got to understand myself and the people around me better. I had a helluva great time here with my friends as well, but I got to see what the world could offer me. Visiting Apple and Google are definitely highlights of the trip - and I sure hope I get the oppotunity to go back there once more. I still remember the times when we made MR Ng cry, the jacuzzi, american TV, audrey's suicide attempt, Daniel laughing at the slightest thing and all those random moments which made this trip so memorable.

Invigorate
I still keep remembering the moment when we won the penalty shootout to wni the soccer component of Invigorate. Man, the feeling was great. Loved everyone moment I played and the v14 pple cheering us on made it better. Floorball was equally good! So was Volleyball and Bball! And I think everyone did a splendid job, and we deserved the Gelare vouchers.

I think there's more, I'll maybe post them later. PLus this doesnt count a lot of other memorable times spent with you people. ; ) That'd would be a post by itself.

To a great year.

I miss you 2006.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home