lameness[redefined]

Monday, December 25, 2006

X-X

Hey. So today is Christmas. Yay. I honestly don't know what I'm doing. Seriously. Just feel that these holidays have been highly unproductive. A little more than a week left before being caught in the vicious cycle of school again. That also means that I have to wake up 5 hours earlier than I usually have to.

The year is finally coming to an end. One more year till another even year comes around. I don't know why but even years are usually better for me. but recently, there isn't really much difference. They are all just... good, i guess.

I'm bored. I hate to say that I'm bored. Bahh.

Oh yah. Survivor has come to an end, which has made me really sad. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa. But it's great the genius of a Yul won it. Apparently he studied at Yale and Stanford Law school, which sounds really scary. But nonetheless, it was great show to watch. Yeah.

Well i guess I haven't really talked about it. We're going to split up next year. But I guess it's not going to be much of a difference to a lot of pple cos we're still going to be together rite? Yeah we are. Started getting in touch with my VS friends who are coming down next year. Well, at first, I was really looking forward to them coming. But I think I am more or less used to the fact they are, and I really can't wait to meet them.

Speaking of next year, I just remembered Orientation. Well, many pple I have been talking to say they plan to pon a few days of orientation, which I feel is a stupid idea. Come on, you're already different from the mainstream pple and skipping a few days of orientation is just going to make it worse. It's just going to reflect badly on us and make the whole "integration into the mainstream" thingy worse.

Man, I cant think straight anymore.

Life is just going to become another tiring routine again next year. Well, I don't have to go to Bishan twice a week anymore! But then again, school's going to end late as well I guess. So no point sounding overly happy there.

Well, I've been having this niggling feeling in the back of my head that I have made the wrong choice by choosing economics. I think I made another fast, hasty decision. My econs isn't really that great or anything. I just wanted to do smth that would give me a proper backgrd in finance. even though econs has nothing to do with that, i thought it could give me the basic BASIC idea behind the whole idea of finance, which is really wrong. So, after I got into the AP thing at SMU, I am planning to crash geog lectures and check them out. Just see how things are going down there, and I may just choose to make a change after 3 months.

Although I don't think I may change considering all the various.... nvm.

This is getting long, boring and draggy.

Well a list of resolutions maybe.

Erm, getting fit is definitely one of my top priorities. Finally got a silver this year after passing pullups and SITANDREACH. Just need to maintain push harder. Soccer and wilbur's was completely humiliating. Get into a CCA and stay in it. Not talking about ICS here. hehe. Thought of trying out for SC but realised that that was a bad idea. Go some place new and have a blast during june holidays. And of course, academic excellence. well, just these 4 for the time being. Isn't a lot right?

Freddie Mercury, the greatest ever.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home