lameness[redefined]

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Back

Hey. I'm back after a week long trip to motherland. Went to see my grandad, who was sick. Went with my mom and sis. My dad didn't want to go. He had work plus he didn't want to see his parents. Anyway, it was alright. Got to spend some time, away from distractions such as the net or the TV, which is very good. Most importantly, time with the family. Came back yesterday with my sis. My mom wanted to spend some more time back there.

So, ok. I don't know what to talk about rite now. Oh yah. Tags. Thana has finally tagged. Please continue! So has cheok! wow, really surprised at these tags. PLus, eugene has tagged after a long time as well! Erm so has pearlyn and wilbur. Appreciate very much.

Just a picture to entertain all of you.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-





lol. Are you happy?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home