lameness[redefined]

Sunday, January 21, 2007

DeBeers Boo

Hey. Finally watched a movie today after a very long time. First movie of the year. Blood Diamond. It was either Blood Diamond or Babel, but I decided to watch Blood Diamond in the end. You know one thing, I actually enjoy watching the new Leo. He's no longer the irritating Jack from Titanic. He's just great to watch now.

Well, it was a really intense movie and was really engaging. I guess one thing that really shocked me was the way they stored conflict diamonds in vaults, such that demand will be high. As a result, the price of diamonds always remain costly. I thought that was really sick and disgusting.

A superb movie; just a BIT sad, but great nonetheless.

-------------------------

Haiz, I am disappointed with my attitude towards school nowadays. I am living by the day right now, which is really bad for me. No motivation to do anything. Not running for CT council either. Might as well sign up for YFC in April.

Might be getting all our IP documents (i.e. testimonial, etc.) this coming week. There'll be an IP meeting soon. Haha, can't wait to get back all my stuff. But still have to wait for transcript.

I need motivation!

Sorry S cube, but u really sicken me!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home