lameness[redefined]

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Panther

Hey. As you all know, windows released its latest OS a week ago if I am not wrong. $5billion spent on R&D for that product.

And all it does is copy Mac.

Seriously, Microsoft is beginning to suck more and more as the days pass by. I was watching this video on youtube and realised how much vista had ripped of Mac OS 10, the Panther. I know, i may sound like some nerd here, but Apple is really the best. Apple OWNS Microsoft.

And I have no more sympathy for Microsoft, especially since Bill left. I'm going to get an iPhone and an iBook as soon as i can afford it hah.

On a completely different note, O level results are coming out next friday i think. Quite cool huh? Let's hope things turn out for the best, and I also hope my class stays the same and no one leaves! Although it is highly unlikely that anyone leaves.

Chem test on friday and FA test on Saturday. Not too good. But I must admit that yesterday's FA lessons was the best I have had so far. It was really cool, especially trying to defend that guy and the way he did his accounting.

-------------------------

Damn. So much to do, but no mood to do it. Now there's Econs to mug for. Stupid test.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home