lameness[redefined]

Sunday, February 11, 2007

OOOOOO

Hey. So got back my O level results last wednesday. Got A2 for Tamil and a B3 for German. Quite surprised I got an A2 while Thana got a B3. Quite sad for german, since i got a b3 fo prelims as well, and people usually do better for the Os than for their prelims. Went for LAN and dinner after that. Bleh.

I am really glad to hear that my class should be able to stay! That's really great news, unless any of them choose to leave that is... But I doubt they'd do that haha. So yeah. My parents were more or less ok with what I got. My mom was happy with my grades but my dad said I should have done better than that. Anything...

Congrats to the Tamil Debate Team as well! If i am not wrong, they beat nj and we're now in the semis.

Erm, well, alot of pple did well this time around for their Os. At least those who I know did well. Some pple didn't as well as they expected for their MTL as well. And I can understand their predicament over the 6 periods they may have to spend studying it as well. Just do what you think is right.

Daft Punk. Digital Love.

Finally got it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home