lameness[redefined]

Sunday, February 18, 2007

gxfc

Hey. Feeling better right now after being real sick. I hope I can recover by the time cross country comes along. Yep. The whole of yesterday was super slack. Just slept and slept. Had no appetite to eat either. Since I slept so much in the morning, I spent the afternoon watching TV. After that played DOTA in the night then went to sleep. Was watching this super funny movie while playing dota. That sandra bullock and hugh grant movie. It was really funny.

Have been quite sad these past few days. Didn't do as well I had expected for my SATs and may possibly be retaking them some time at the end of the year. So yeah. That has been a major blow to me.

I must say this. On thursday, I finally got to see the legendary Seh Zhi Wei. He's this guy who's really smart. Always topped VS and VJ and got 2nd Singapore for his A levels. And now he won this $1 million dollar scholarship with A*star to complete his studies all the way to his Phd. That is truly scary. He's our teacher for Chem O. I was quite excited and stuff when I went in. But I went in and the first person I saw was, Audrey Khoo. Sucking up to some other who was there and sitting right in the front. I thought she wouldn't be there since her name wasn't on the list. I was kinda pissed at first, but then I realised that if she wants to come, then its her problem and that I shouldn't really care about it.

And there's going to be another round of selection for Chem O, which means that it'd be highly unlikely that I go through. Haha, this is so sad.

Ah, x-country on wednesday.

Adios.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home