lameness[redefined]

Monday, February 12, 2007

KRAF

Hey. Life is nice to me. Ok. Who am I kidding. Lol anyway. Went to Marina today. Today is a milestone. Historic. I actually bought presents for people. For the first time in my life. I have never bought anything for anyone before. Haha, hope they like it. But I don't think it should taste that bad or anything, lol.

Also got to go to Muhammadiyah today. Managed to finalise the details for SLV. Finally. Yay.

Came home and slacked today.

Paka River Camp sounds cool. I just hope they don't make it like some regimentation or smth. Something like NACLI, where the whole-shut-up-and-never-be-late thing was kept to a bare minimum. Mixed feelings over it.

--------------------------

I wasted my chance once. And I think I wasted it again.





Oh now I do recall, we just were getting to the part
Where the shock sets in, and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick.
I hope you didn't expect that you'd get all of the attention.
Now let's not get selfish
Did you really think I'd let you kill this chorus?

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home