lameness[redefined]

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I'll Take my Chances

I just need you,
To give me one more chance.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, just finished watching Rockstar and Spore Idol after that. The difference is great. bleh. There has been no third lang this week, which is REALLY great. Finally can go back home early. Not really. I have only been reaching home at 6+. Ah, who cares.

School has been... somewhat okay. This friday is EZSF, so I don't think I'll be able to play during inv!gorate, except maybe the finals. bleh.

Btw clara, miss swan sucks. I feel like slapping her. And that was after seeing that video just twice. Haha.

I am going mad. Ah. AH. AHH. 2.4km run tomorrow. If I pass this, I pass NAFHA or NAPHA. I think I should get an A, but i think my timing will drop. Let's see how it goes. Hopefully can get sub 10 again.

Had debrief with Ms Low, leon and jomaine today. Now I have a rough idea on what i should work on, which is good. And the survey Mrs Cheng held today was... weird. I mean, I don't think everyone was being truthful. And, everyone seems so skeptical about this prom nite.

Just give them a break. They are really putting in a lot of effort for this. I just hope that it doesn't go to waste. That's all.

Dilana and Toby for ROCKSTAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home