lameness[redefined]

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Deutschland Baby!

Hey. So, in a few hours, Germany will be playing Italy. It's kinda obvious that i'll be supporting the Germans, so...

Suddenly, I have a sudden overload of work. There's NRP twice a week and 3rd Lang twice a week which means that I'll come back home only at about 8+. Ah. Moreover, there has been intensive revision for the 2 O level subjects I am taking and there so many other random tests. I haven't studied for LA yet, and i don't think I am doing anything about it. There's the East Zone Science Fair as well to attend to.

As I type this, I suddenly remembered what cleav_ once said in his blog. what does not break you, makes you, and i think this is perfectly true. I think this overload of work and management of commitments is going to help me well in the long run. For instance, its, going to help me in my time management and so on.

I can't wait for helmsman week. Really. I think i'll be able to settle a lot of things during that one week. I think I'll be able to set proper goals and dreams during that period of time. Hopefully, it'll be as useful as i expect it to be.

Today, was Tuesday, extremely long and tiring. SO that's what happened today. Nothing. Apart from the UNSW maths test maybe. It was alright, just a lack of time.

PS.1: Good luck for chaos guys!
PS.2: "We were too tired to take the penalties." Crouch. At least now their blaming themselves and not the pitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home