lameness[redefined]

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Strike!

Hey. So yesterday was a full day off, but it didn't seem it. We got to see the term end video, and after that we all went back to class to get our report books. Ok lah. The helmsman report was more or less what I had expected. "He continues to make good, strong progress in his Mathematics and Science subject. However, more effort can be put into LA and SS. He can evaluate his learning strategies in these subjects..."

After that, went to PS to watch X3 with desmond, joel, henry and wilbur. We reached there at about 1050 hrs and bought tickets for the 1100hrs. It was 1058hrs when we decided to run down to get stuff to eat from carrefour(spg?). We ran there and ran back, and entered the theatre at 1105hrs. That was quite fast, i must admit. I thought we were late, but the trailers went on for about 20 mins and the movie only started after that. I shall not comment on the movie as i think i have spoiled it enough for everyone. I apologise.

After that we changed and went to LAN. Wilbur and Henry owned everyone else lah. But desmond really sucked. haha. FYI, we played CS first. After that we played Fifa 06 then NFS for awhile. At the end, we ended up paying $5.50 which meant that we had played for nearly 2.5 hrs. I have never played LAN for so long before. Wilbur and joel went home while the rest of us went to eat. After dinner, i went home and slept as i felt a bit fluish.

Today i was late for the SV prep trip. I felt bad, in the sense that i was really late. I had overslept since i was sick and the damned 31 took so long to come. Mr Ng seemed quite angry, and i wish to apologise to him and everyone else for making them wait so long.

After having lunch with Jonathan and Henry at a HAWKER CENTRE, I took the train back home. I wasn't really that sleepy and I think I only fell asleep at around Kallang or Lavender.

When I woke up, I realised I didn't know where I was. Everything around me seemed so weird. Then I realised that i had overslept and had gone all the way to boon lay. I got off the train then realised that this was the train that was going to go back as well. As i was waiting in the train, i saw a junior from VS. That was quite shocking. Apparently, he works at a primary school in boon lay as a robotics trainer every weekend and earns $9 per hour. And he is going to go back everyday during the june hols. He is going to earn a lot man. Whoa.

That about sums up my friday and saturday.

SS just told me the movie continues after the credits. It happened at Constantine as well. Why does this keep happening to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home