lameness[redefined]

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pump It

Hey. This week has been a good week. A teacher has not come on everyday of the week. Mrs Jay on Tuesday for LA, Ms Farah on Wednesday for 3 period Bio and Ms Toh today for SS. And Monday was a holiday and tomorrow is going to be a half day as well. 3rd Lang has been good as well. The class only has about 7 or 8 pple, which is really good. A really good week, I must admit.

Today is going to be the last day for the various rallies by the parties. We aren't going to see anymore till maybe about 5 or 6 years time. Maybe we can vote then. Lol. The talk today by Dr Cherian George couldn't have come at a better time. I really understood certain things better, on how elections really work, and his perspectives on the PAP, really were interesting to hear. I was just so tired. I don't know why. Before I forget, you should see Mr Brown's blog. There is a really funny podcast at his blog which I think you should all hear. DAMN funny.

Today was NAPHA! And I got a bronze! Remarkable! And you know what's even more surprising? It's not because of my pull ups! It was because of my sit and reach. Mr Seet asked me to stop pushing as he said he was scared that my leg muscles would tear. Bleh. So a bronze. This year, on the whole, the items I thought that I would do well in(with the exception of my 2.4km run which i haven't taken yet)I screwed up, and the item I thought I would screw up wasn't too bad. I always knew I would not be able to do my sit and reach properly. Haiz. Now I need to work on my flexibility. Bleh.

Oh. My team made it into the SYSF Finals! So now must work on that! Haha. Quite surprised, considering how we did it.

Shake it, shake it, shake it girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home