lameness[redefined]

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Yesterday

Hey. It's been a LONG time since I have posted. I finally have time to take a breather because of helmsman week. But i have still been reaching home quite late and i don't see much difference. Haiz. Thought I could catch up with work, but so far, i havent had the time.

Today was sports day heats for 100m. I sucked so bad. I dont even want to put the results up here. and CHUN HAN got FIRST! Finally, someone to break the jared and lq monopoly. I just hope chun han can reproduce the same form during sports day itself.

And today i got the chance to talk to someone. I got advice, and i was able to talk about things. I just want to thank that person, for making my day.

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home