lameness[redefined]

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Wth?

Hey. I just want to tell you this thing that happened on Thursday on my way to 3rd Lang. I was with Thana and Eugene. It was raining heavily, so we decided to call a cab into school. We just didn't know what the number was. So I called Desmond to ask him.

Me: You what's the number to call for a cab?
Desmond: I don't know.
Me: Ask around.
Desmond: Hold on. *Asks around for number* Try 67773777.
Me: *Cuts the line and dials the number, thinking it looks oddly familiar. Just then, Eugene sees the number I dial into my phone.*
Eugene: Why you calling McDonalds?
Me: wth? Bunch of...

After that was another scene. Thana managed to call a cab, and the moment we saw a cab enter school, we thought it was ours. We quickly got onto the cab, when suddenly Mr Yang appears.

Mr Yang: Are you sure that's your cab?
Me: Er. I think so. *Just then I check the LCD screen at the front of the cab. Mr Victor from VJC. Wth x 2.* Hey guys, this isn't our cab. *3 of us get out of cab.* Sorry sir.
Mr Yang: Hahaha... its okay.

Man. Not once but twice. Lol. In retrospect, its actually quite funny.

Gonna watch Walk the Line soon.

Later. :))))))))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home