lameness[redefined]

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Kaboom.

Hey. That's what's going to happen. I am going to explode some day. The sudden overload of work is killing me. There is just so much of work, from all the different subjects. At least it's keeping me occupied. I haven't had so much of work in MT. Suddenly he's giving so much of work! Must be the Os. I think I am doing 2 O level papers this year. 3rd lang and Mt. All languages. German is also getting more stressful. I just need to pull through this year. Argh.

I am sick. Yay. At least I am getting better. Sorry to Aaron. I think i passed him the bug as well. Classes for the past 2 days have been fine. The 7 period marathon on Monday was scary. Other than that, it was all quite manageable.

Looks like Ch is 16 as well. Kinda late, but happy birthday!

I am very sad. I was hoping Memoirs of Geisha would be NC-16, but it wasn't. Tragic.

Okay. Back to more useful things. I have ruled out the possibility of running for SC but I am still not sure whether i should run for class comm. Certain events over the past few days have caused me to think it over again, whether i should really run or what. I am in a dilemma.

Oh yah. I forgot all about NACLI! It was more fun than i had expected it to be. I learnt a lot more than I had expected to learn. I didn't make friends, but at least i became better friends with my current friends. I learnt how to play bridge properly. Rather, I learnt how to play bridge. Playing bball may not have been that fun, but playing soccer was really fun. Getting raided in the night was freaky and I'll never forget the toothpaste. My shoe still has paste. My pants still have paste on 'em. AND MY $200 watch has paste stuck on it! That's damn sad. Really. However, what i really sad about is the fact that ser en's plan to pour water on wilbur failed. Tragic.

Okay. So what else do I have to say? I'm listening to N'Sync right now. I kinda like their songs. Their my favourite boyband, although many would say that westlife are better. Bah. N'Sync rock.

There's PE tomorrow! Yayness. I can finally relieve my stress. Hope that I can play soccer or something like that.

Oh yah. There's going to be a junior-meet-senior session next week. Now that's freaky.

Later. ((((((((((((((:


1 Comments:

  • Uhh... I totally agree with you on the Memoirs of a Geisha thing. I wish they would've made it dirrtyier.... If that's a word.

    By Blogger moongrape, at 10:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home