lameness[redefined]

Monday, January 02, 2006

Hello

Hey. I shudder to think that I'll be in school at this time tomorrow. That whole thing is gonna start all over again. In my opinion, I don't think i have accomplished that much in this holiday. Argh.

Important Note: Be in school by 740 and come to LT4 by 745. All the various activities for the IP2 will be told then. PSLs and OGLs involved in JC1 registration need not go.

Let me get back. I don't think I'll ever return home before 6 next year. It's going to be SO hectic. I wondered how I made it through last year. And to think that next year is going to be even more worse.

Ha. I need to be in school by 7 tomorrow. But I definitely won't be able to make it by then. Going to be late. And late on the first day of school already. Lol.

I am trying my best to maximise my last free day. Borrowed a DVD to watch. Catch me if you can. Just read up a bit on Bio as well. I think I am missing smth on Gaseous Exchange. It seems so short.

Anyway, was thinking on how I was able to pull through 2005. It was tiring, but experience wise, it was the BEST year I have ever had in a school. I mean, there were so many different things that impacted me positively. Personally, I think that the Japan trip affected me the most. It was something I would have never experienced anywhere else, and it changed me for the better. It was my greatest experience of 2005. There are, on the other hand, many regrets I have had in this year. I'd rather not think about it.

I have become a better person over the past year. I hope to become more of an accomplished person next year, making most of my resources. I want to achieve as much as I can, and achieve to the best of my abilities. I want to be stretched to the max (i think i am (:).

Aw, that was pathetic. But I just want to 2006 to be a better year than 2005.

Boo. I shall spend my last few hours of freedom doing something else.

Later. ((((((:

PS .: SOME TELL DANIEL HO THAT THERE IS SCHOOL TOMORROW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home