lameness[redefined]

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Birthday!

Hey. Thanks to everyone who wished me! ((((((((((((((: It really means a lot to me! Let me list out the people who wished me:

My Family, Wilbur, Diane, Shreya, Henry, Pearlyn, Ying Zhi, Yvonne (thanks for the testi!), Shao Sheng, xtine, Yee Jek, Jonathan and Raghav

nb: the names are in no particular order and my apologies if i missed out anyone.

Thanks guys. Haha. So I got my birthday present in the morning. I didn't expect it at all. I was so shocked. I'll show it to you all at the end, if I am in the mood.

Went to shatec yesterday. I think the rest who went with me should know. lol. I mean, there was so much of good food to eat, starting with breakfast. They had this whole tray of salmon, egg and cheese sandwiches of which my table(comprising of wilbur, joel, henry, jonathan, yx and me) ate about 3/4. It was quite good. Then was the food demo. The chef made spaghetti, roasted chicken and fried rice. My table, comprising of the same table, finished the 2 plates of spaghetti, the roasted chicken and we would have finished the fried rice if there was enough time. Yx was seriously disgusted. After that was the etiquette workshop. We learned how to eat properly and stuff. We were supposed to test our skills at the restaurant they had downstairs. Haha. Was quite fun. It was 2 guys and 2 girls to a table. So dw, wilbur me and yx sat together. (just kidding). So one of us had to move. That guy asked me to move, so I sat with jiayi, wu yue and mrs koh for lunch. Wasn't that bad. In fact, i enjoyed lunch to a certain extent. After that was the cooking. I paired up with wilbur. We caused havoc, but we still managed to finish cooking. After that, i went back home myself. Got drenched in the rain as i ran to the bus stop. Bleah.

First thing i want to do: Watch an NC-16 movie, preferably Memoirs of Geisha, if it is, hopefully, NC-16.

Hahaz.

Can't be bothered to show you all my present. Will bring it to school some day. Its kinda fruity by the way.

Later. ((((((((((((((:

PS: and please wilbur, no birthday song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home