lameness[redefined]

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hey. I guess a really packed weekend is coming to an end. I mean, there was so much of homework. I had homework for every subject except bio, but hey! I'm not complaining. There wasn't any homework for bio. Just the test to study for.

So I planned, and divided my homework over the 2 days. I did physics and chem and mother tongue on saturday and math, LA and more math today. Really taxing, the past few days. I wanted to go running today, but the rain spoiled my plans. I shall try running in school sometime next week, bringing my PE attire along.

Electives was alright. Ended early. So nothing to do. Played Bridge with wilbur, eugene and henry. There was the really funny game. Nvm, shall not comment on that. Later went to class and played more cards while doing chem. Yep. After that, I went to see my orthodontist. I got myself fitted with some brace like thing at the top of my mouth. So I can't talk properly. I sound really weird. You'll find out tomorrow.

Oh yah. Btw, just felt like saying something. Erm. Just forgive me, if I crack up one of these days if things get out of hand. If you all screw me up real bad at go one of these days, I may do something I would regret so just don't make me do it. Erm, not blaming anyone here. Just remembered Friday.

Later. ((((((((((((((((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home