lameness[redefined]

Friday, January 27, 2006

Hey. I just finished doing my tamil project powerpoint presentation template and sent it to Thana. Before I start on something else, let me blog.

Wait.

-Bring $28 on Wednesday
-Do Trigo Assignment 3 and 5(which has been done if i am not wrong)
-Physics MCQ
-Lang Arts Task 2
-Biology Online Learning Thigus(of which template is done, or rather nearly)
-Settle RMBR stuff

I think that's about all the stuff i need to do over the holidays.

Wednesday is x-country. Stupid WC was taunting me on Thursday. Just because of that, my morale is back, up and high. lol. What am i saying. Aiyah. Just do my best on that day. And if can get a good position, then that's good.

Well, today i had lunch at plaza sing pizza hut. After that we watched Memoirs of a Geisha. It wasn't too bad. Just thought it got draggy towards the end.

Bleh. I'm sleepy and i need to finish some stuff.

later. (((((((((((:

I think i'll blog about JMS later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home