lameness[redefined]

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Mamma Mia

Hey. Suddenly, I feel like going to Sweden. Europe in general. Dont' ask me why. Must be because of the excessive ABBA i have been listening to for the past few days. Everyone should listen to ABBA. Yeah.

I have been super slack over the past few days. i cleaned by XBOX, got rid of the cobwebs and started playing FIFA. After 4 months i think. Now I'm playnig too much of that. Haiz. I stayed up till 1 today morning. Do you know what I was doing? Watching TV.Sad rite? Hahaz... Watched Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs and a little bit of soccer before going to sleep.

I feel so bored. I wanted to go cycling with Jonny, but couldn't. Have some stuff on that day.and the next day as well(its overnight, see.). Bleah. I want to go out and play bball or soccer or smth, so if anyone is planning to play in sch or smth, call me. i'll be in school tomorrow. haha.

Homework is collecting cobwebs in a corner of my table, which is really true. Haha. anyw, i am still not sure of what to rnu for for sports day. i am kinda decided on 400 but i dunno whether to run 100 or 1500. i think i'll run 100. 1500 is gonna have a lot of pple. see first lah. And I dont want to join long jump, cuz its kinda pathetic. haha. shot put is out of the question. maybe i can throw the shot put about 1m max. lol. kk.

mamma mis, here i go again

later. ((((((((((((((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home