lameness[redefined]

Friday, February 24, 2006

Ah nvm.

Hey. This is the first time I am updating in like 10 days. Bleah. Doing some SL stuff now. I am quite happy that our class and our junior class get along quite well, and angel and mortal has been a real success. That's really great to know. Also, some of the 06/05 v14 guys stay back nearly everyday to bball, which i think is a really good way of bonding with our juniors.

Today Mr Seet scolded all the IP students separately, and i felt he was right in doing so. I think that we are taking a lot of things for granted, and that a lambasting session was long over due. It made me realise that we have buck up and change. Crap man. This is going no where.

Today was short. Electives was practical. okay lah. Quite fun mixing all the chemicals and stuff. Oh yah. We had our SS test today. 'Nuff said.

Yesterday was PE. We played floorball. I know this may sound stupid. Even though we lost, i thought we played really well, individually and as a team. Towards the end things got quite tiring and things changed for the worse. But on the whole, it was really fun, and zeriman was a really good keeper. I loved the game, it was just damn nice. i got this chance to dribble across the hall with ball but ended up missing. Ball went to the side netting. Sad sia. But eugene scored the rebound. So yay! Samuel also broke his stick by accidentally whacking his stick at my leg. Amazingly, my leg wasn't painful. So weird.

I am playing bball now, however bad i may be. I am trying to improve cuz i really, really suck at the game. Hahaz. Okay.

Bad entry.

Later. (((((:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home