lameness[redefined]

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Frienship

Hey. I don't why it was so sudden, but my view of Friendship Day has changed a lot over the years. I mean, to me, having a day just to celebrate friendship just seemed so weird. To me friendship, was something more than that, something that we do everyday. Having an extra day was unnecessary.

But today, I realised that Friendship Day is a much more meaningful day; something totally different from what I always thought it was. I realise, that we are able to appreciate one another on this day. I also got to know my friends better and the whole mood was just so nice. I felt really guilty from the morning itself, as I didn't get anything for anyone. Haiz. To make things worse, my angel from 06V14 got me quite a lot of stuff, and i didn't get my angel or mortal anything at all.

I was quite sad that my junior class got us so much of stuff but we didn't give them as much back. Quite sad, cos i should have taken the initiative. Haiz.

Nvm, now i shall strive to be a better friend! Yay!

Later ((((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home