lameness[redefined]

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

S.O.S

Hey. Half of the holidays has passed. Why is it passing so fast! Argh. Maybe, to me, time is passing faster. No absolute time. Theory of Relativity. Lol. KK. enough of the bad memories. But that was the only question I could some what answer in the Lang Arts test.

I finished all my hw, except for MT, which is quite pathetic, considering the fact that it makes up half of my hw. Bleh. Tomorrow must go to SAGE. After that I want to go to Orchard to get this book after which i need to rush to school. Yep.

I have taken to reading the archives of many different blogs, and seeing the changes makes me wonder. It makes me realise how we have changed. How we have adjusted ourselves to the changes. How we have adjusted ourselves to a new enviroment. It really is quite remarkable.

I personally feel that... I don't quite know how to put it.We are constantly changing and we can't help it. We are in no position to stop this. And that's what I have realised. We might have hated so many things that has happened to us, but, we just had to accept and move on. Change is hardly consensual - we are forced into it, and in most cases its for the better, right?

Inertia - resistance an object has to a change in state of motion. And that's a concept in physics which represents us the best. That's what I feel.

Where are those happy days, they seem so hard to find

Later. ((((((((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home