lameness[redefined]

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Cecelia

Hey. Thanks to zeri for the song, Cecelia by the Suns.

So today. Another normal day. Oh yah. SC invest. I must admit, I only enjoyed the speech by the GOH. Dunno why. After that was Tamil. Did the articles. Then was break. Followed by Lang Arts, but Mrs Jay didn't come. SO 3 periods slack. After that was SS. Went through those 2 periods. Then was MATH! Something I can finally relate to. Haha. We continued on Higher Deriatives(spg?). Oh yah. Got our new math groupings as well. Haha. My new group consists of Desmond, Beatrice, Cheryl, SS and myself. After that was 3rd Lang. Came home at about 8.

That is my life. It's so boring.

I am beginning to doubt my sanity. I am talking to myself more often. I bang my head against the table quite often. I am involving myself in werid things. I am sustaining myself on 4 hours of sleep on some days and I don't fall asleep at school. I can't absorb anything properly. Bleh. I hate ranting like this. Ranting is for losers.

I think I have had about 6 projects so far this year. Let me list them out.

-Bio e-learning project
-SIP
-Math Project
-Physics Project
-SS Project

1 and 5 have been completed and handed in. If I am not being too over confident, 3 is as good as done (c'mon guys! those 2 stupid weeks wilbur and i spent measuring that stupid soil pH and moisture content has to be put to some good use right? Haha.). 4 is close to being done. If I am not wrong, the report is more or less done. We just need to do a trial of the experiment. Don't remind me of SIP. SCREWD.

Hmmm. Anything else? Nothing I can think of. OH yah. I finally realised why my sister only got MI3 tix for 11/5, which is really late. I thought she booked them over the internet, but apparently, her office is giving out free tickets again for the release of MI3. That's why I am watching it quite late.

Go on. Flood my tagboard.

BORED. Since it's 10pm now, I shall go and catch CSI. Even though I have a mountain of hw to complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home