lameness[redefined]

Monday, May 01, 2006

Shake it Like a Polaroid Picture

Bleh. I was listening to Hey Ya just now. That should explain the title. Anyway, the long weekend has been somewhat productive, in the sense that I could catch up on a lot of sleep. I would say to myself, 'I think I'll burn the midnight oil tonight!' and I'll end up sleeping at 2330 hrs. Sucks. Haha. At least I got the sleep I needed.

Studying for the BIO design paper has been quite good in a way as well. Let me tell you what happened. I take out the sample report. I look at it. I put my head on the table. You should all know what happened after that. I wake up in time for lunch, which is about an hour I think.

Haiz. At least it's open book. And I guess I'll have to use my physics and chemistry knowledge during the paper. I mean, its true isn't it? Biology is based on physics and chemistry. At least most of the topics are.

PCME all the way!

Anyway, I have been seeing a lot of news about the GE this year. Quite sad that nothing is happening in Jurong this year. Back in 2001, I caught most of the rallies, but this year, none. SO sad. I wanted everyone to check out this link, and see the article on Hougang Field.

TO whoever said that Singaporean were politically apathetic. I think they might be, but...

You raise me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home