lameness[redefined]

Friday, May 19, 2006

Finally

Hey. It's been a long time. I know. Anyway, this week has been scary. Haha. So much of stuff crammed into 1 week. Project and assignments as well.

I didn't know that my german mid year exams, SOV and my BTNR Presentation were all in the same week. I also didn't realise that I had to give my LA Task, Chem Assignment, Math Assignment and Bio Assignment. And how i can forgot my mountain load of tamil hw. Haha. I need to finish it by this week, i don't want it to get any higher.

My german exam was fine, considering the fact that i didn't study for it at all. I just took a look at my old compos while my teacher was giving out the exam papers. And my compos aren't exactly what people would call model compositions. Haha.

Our SYSF presentation wasn't too bad either. The judges seemed to like it, though we kinda screwed up our T-Test. It was my fault lah. I mean, I did the T-Test, and I couldn't answer their questions. They were like, how did you get this value? Then I was like, er, I used my calculator? Lol. That aside, I thought the presentation was great. I also went to submit the poster today. Thanks to those who stayed back yesterday to finish it up! It look really great, just like the powerpoint we did! Honestly, I think our BTNR team rocks lah, and I hope we can get an award.

How can I forget! 2.4km RUN! It's mixed feelings lah. I mean I am happy I got sub-10, but I was kinda sad that I didn't get first in our class. Kudos to Wilbur, the pace setter, who beat me. I paced with him for the first 3 laps, but after that, he gap widened, and he finished the run about 20m ahead of me. Anyway, my timing was 9:58. I thought I could have done better. I just couldn't run anymore in the fourth lap so i slowed down to a jog. Maybe I should have pushed myself even more.

But the IP guys owned the 2.4km run. The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th and 8th were all IP guys! I was the 8th guy btw. The VIP totally rocks lah. no link.

Wow. So that brings to end a really packed week. Next week should be more relaxing i hope. Just gonna sit back and relax and enjoy.

I know you're faking it, but that's okay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home