lameness[redefined]

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Yeah Baby!

So Holland got kicked out and van Bommel got molested (see cosiety for more details). This is just so depressing. Didn't expect them to do that well either.

Today I got to watch this really good movie, Patch Adams. I think it was some what related to my SV trip. Nvm that. However, I really learned a lot today afternoon and i think it was worthwhile.

The start to the term has been really great. As in, nothing especially bad has happened. Everything has gone on well. Just started on a lot of new topics. Finally starting to feel the heat of the end of years. The Parent Teacher Meet isn't helping much either. I just got my MT project back and have to get it done again cos my teacher said it was too short. And this makes up about 30% of my grade. so there.

I failed my 3rd Lang mid years as well. COnsidering the fact I studied for the exam on the taxi ride there, it isnt too bad.

Ah. I just feel like sleeping. All the time. Just so tired; so much of work. Been playing soccer the past 2 days and my hmastring hurts from lunging during the games. I just want to rest tomorrow so that I'll be alright for inv!gorate.

I just our class can do well for invigorate. This is finally our chance to do something well. And I know we can do it. Yeah.

And thanks for the songs xtine! love em'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home