lameness[redefined]

Monday, May 29, 2006

Bahhh.

Your Penis Name Is...

King Kong





Hey. Yesterday I was at the airport. When I was at terminal 1, I saw that familiar counter 11, with the JAL sign.

It brought back all the memories, and suddenly I feel so confused all over again. Just the thought that it will never come back again. I don't know why those 6/7 days just refuse to leave my memory. I know i am not this kind of person, a person who would harp on past memories.

In those 7 days, I learnt so much. I learnt about a lot of things. I made friends. I made stronger bonds with my classmates. I understood everyone better. I felt I became a better person. Everyone was just so high. I fell in love.

I mean, that was the best time i have ever had. really. I mean, these 2 years in the VIP has flown by so fast. I was quite happy when I left primary school. 6 long years were enough for me. My 2 years in VS were just fine, not particularly great or anything. But I don't know why, time just seems to fly now.

To think that in 2 more years, i would be in university.

Time sure does fly when you are enjoying it.

1 Comments:

  • Subra!! I've got to resort leaving comments here because your tagboard doesn't seem to work on my com.

    Anyway who did you fall in love with??

    -L.W.C

    By Blogger wilbur, at 12:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home