lameness[redefined]

Sunday, July 02, 2006

inv!gorate!

Hey. Yesterday was invigorate, and my whole body is aching. But it was worth it! We won the soccer segment of invigorate! It was a close fight which was decided through penalties. Jobo was pro lah. Super good keeper lah and scored the winning penalty. Pro. Pro. The moment we won the match we tried to act cool by sliding onto the ground. In the end, we ended up taupoking a lot of pple. Lol. But still, I really enjoyed yesterday's games. And I think we really played well as a team, were oraganised and effective. Most importantly, we worked together.

I also feel that invigorate has acieved one of its main objectives in that it has helped us to interact with our juniors. Not only did i get to talk with the juniors from my class, I also got to talk to those of other classes.

After invigorate, we went to marina for lunch with our juniors to sakae. Our juniors are quite an interesting bunch of pple actually. Never saw them that way. This was the first time i ate at sakae, cos i don't really like sushi very much. I just got some teriyaki katsu don i think. After that, I had to rush back home for a birthday party at some restaurant.

England 0 - 0 Portugal. Portugal wins 3-1 on penalties.
France 1 - 0 Brazil. Still recovering from the shock, but I must admit, wonderful play by France. Now must find a way to subdue Daniel and Shakura on Tuesday.

Semis:

Germany VS Italy and Portugal VS France.

Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home