lameness[redefined]

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Screw off!

Hey. SO today, I was watching the France VS Portugal match so i was kinda late. that's why i took a cab to school. But the stupid freaking cab came so late and was going around my whole neighbourhood, before coming like 15 mins late. And it was raining heavily in the WEST, so the taxi was moving really slowly and stuff. I reached school at 8. So i was late for the first time in my whole life. And so freakin late too. I went to the GO where lo, and behold, I saw eugene, who was late too. Laura was late too. Laura and I blamed the rain for being late. Eugene? oh, he's my neighbour. So the malay teacher collected our EZ link cards and asked us to get it 10. We couldn't go at 10, so eugene and i went at 12. But Mr Seet wasn't there. Went at 4 and Mr seet wasn't there. How the hell am i supposed to go home! Screw it lah. I had to pay effing $1.70 to go home. Plus tomorrow morning, and other $3 or $4 i think. Screw it lah. Mr Seet was never there. The PE dept pple also like eternally pissed with us.

Screw it lah.

PS: Take a look at this video. You may not want to watch it if you don't like vulgarities, cos that's what Robin Williams pretty much uses in this video. Have fun you drunken scotsmen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home