lameness[redefined]

Saturday, February 23, 2008

JJJJJUNO

Hey. Yesterday was a good slack day for me. In a very long time. School ended at like 1245 just ate lunch, went for the talk, went for the auditions, watched people perform and headed down to suntec for dinner. I ate at the new Kenny Rogers, which totally sucks. It may be bigger and stuff, but it doesn't have the charm of the old one. I really miss the old KG.

After that went down to Vivo for JUNO. I heard many people telling me it was a good movie, and I wasn't disappointed in anyway at all. And it was a damn funny movie as well. Ellen Page was really good. I don't know why, but I think Juno is the kind of movie which I needed to watch at this point of time. Lol, I didn't check my watch throughout the movie, so from that you can guess that I really, really loved the movie.

Came back home by about 1130, and slept immediately, still thinking about Juno. They should make more movies like Juno and Little Miss Sunshine. There's something so similar between the two.

So yeah. That's how my awesome friday was spent. Now to make up for lost time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home