lameness[redefined]

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Guten Tag

Hey. How are you all? Are you all fine?

After doing a few pages of the vocab list, i realised that most of the words are from the SAT book. So i've been using that instead, heh. So yeah, if you have a SAT book at home, you should use it to complete your vocab list!

Yesterday was pretty boring. Did nothing much. Just went to VS for floorball training. It was then when I realised how important VS was to me, even though I was there for only 2 years. I dunno why, but that thought suddenly hit me. I always tell most people that VJ is so much more better than VS. But what i forgot was that VS was essentially different from VJ, and that these 2 cannot be compared at all. I gleaned much from my VS experience. And even though I hardly keep in touch with any of my VS buddies, I still think those 2 years there were one of the most important parts of my life.

Wah, i hate talking like this. I'm just doing this because i have nothing else left to do.

Moving on, i have yet to buy my FIFA 08. I think i'm not going to buy it anymore. Sheesh. I should have bought it much earlier.

Anyway, a reminder to all, apparently there are only 21 (?) days left for school to re-open. yay.

Till then, i shall continue to watch Family guy and Whose line, 2 damn funny shows (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home