lameness[redefined]

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Siblings

Hey.

Now that I've finished watching most of the 5 seasons of Family Guy and 2 seasons of How I've Met Your Mom, I've started watching Brothers & Sisters upon the recommendation of my sister. It's definitely not like HIMYM or Family Guy. But it's still awesome. I think everyone should watch it.

But I'm just worried that it'll become a bad show in its second season like so many other promising shows. Prison Break, Grey's Anatomy and of course LOST.

-------

The past few days have been so so. Went to play street soccer with some of the class guys plus some other guys. I really felt super shag in the beginning i couldn't even kick the ball. I just went and sat out, poured some water on my face and just lay on the ground there. Was damn tired. It said a lot of my sedentary lifestyle over the promo period.

After playing till about 11, we went back to school to shower and eat. After eating, louis, foo and i went to play pool while willy joined us later. Then just went back home and slept.

Today was the chem O selection test. Sheesh.

Well. Now its PW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home