lameness[redefined]

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Oh it's what you do to me

Hey. It sure has been a long time since I last posted. Well nothing much has happened, except that reality has just slapped me in the face. Promos are in 20 days, according to Eugene, and i haven't started my revision yet. Got back Chem lecture test today. Was not one of the five in class who passed. Failed. As expected. But I didn't tear out my shirt button like i did when I got back my physics lecture test last term. I more or less was expecting somewhere around what I got. So, this is a wake up call for promos like how physics was a wake up call for mid years

Argh, have mock physics skill A test tmr. And I guess I can't really study for it either. Even if I could, I wouldn't since I have two free periods tmr morningvto study for it. Haha yeah. I do. I feel really worried for myself. I no longer put in as much effort in my work like i used to. Like today's econs case study. I didn't care if I finished it or what. I just wrote slowly, didn't care about what I was writing. Mostly nonsense. Bah. I guess all of this is a serious wake up call for me.

Plus there is PW. Need to finish up my part and send it to louis by 9pm tmr. But the thing is I doubt i can send it to him by 9 tmr. Thursdays are my longest days. Consequently, they are the most tiring as well. Plus i might be going down to get teachers' day presents after that. So... I think I may have to squeeze my PW somewhere in the middle of the day or come back home and rush my part and send it to louis. ARGH.

Yan Gen is a brave man. And I promise to be as brave as him if such an opportunity arises. HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home