lameness[redefined]

Thursday, June 21, 2007

NS

Hey. I just registered for NS today, and deferred for a year. Yep. Got my enlistment notice about a week ago I think. My parents were kinda worried about it and stuff, but i dunno why. Everything turned out fine. And i think I'll be called in for a medical test 6 months from now. Seems so weird.
I am going to NS. In 1.5 years time.
I thought that day was so far away, but its... coming so quick. Haha. But when I do go for NS, I really hope to get into the Airforce, cos I want to become pilot. But if I don't, then I would have to do something else. Not entirely sure what I want to do either. By the looks of it, i am most probably going to do an engineering degree, just like the rest of the family. I mean, apart from one lawyer and one policeman, everyone else in my family are engineers. Just different types of engineers, and i think I'm going to be the next in line. Family tradition see.
But then again, my family wants me to become a doctor. Which have no interest for. At all. Probably the closest thing to Medicine that I'd probably do is dentistry, and i would only do that to become an orthodontist in the end.
Apart from that I can't see what else I can possibly be. Haha, considering the subjects I'm taking, maybe an economist? An accountant? A banker? They all sound nice.
But to have a good career, I first need to study properly.
So yours truly shall bid farewell, in an effort to salvage his midyears.
Come on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home