lameness[redefined]

Friday, May 04, 2007

I'll never...

Hey. This week was quite cool, despite the fact that I got the flu. Monday was NAPHA, 5 items. Got ACCCD. D for pullups as expected. I am just one shy of getting a gold. But i still don't think i'll be re-doing NAPHA just for this. My sit&reach was quite amazing. I had originally gotten an F for it. But thanks to Jobo, I was able to get an amazing 44cm on my next try, which means that I'll still be passing NAPHA this year. Woots. Oh yah, the SAJC-VJC soccer match also took place, which the floorball guys ended up watching. After that my group stayed back in school till 11pm to finish up GPP, which we didn't.

Tuesday was a good day too! Got to play a good, but extremely tiring round of soccer with nick, nazri, matt, louis and ben. It was really fun as this was the first time I played soccer in a very long time. After playing, we just crapped for a while before heading to school to shower. After lunching at Suntec, we went to VIVO for dinner. Lol, that's sounds quite retarded here, but yeah. After everyone came, we finally headed to the theatre 5 mins late to catch Spiderman 3. But it being GV, the movie started only 20 mins later, after all the trailers and ads. In my opinion, I didn't really like the movie very much. The graphics and effects were awesome, but the plot was really pathetic. In fact, there was no plot.

Wednesday was SC invest. Got to see the faces of the 24th students council blown up on the screen in the hall. This made some people very happy, lol. After that the flu bug set it. Went back home straight after chem to sleep and finish up GPP.

Was supposed to have gone for Phy SPA on Thursday, but was really shagged and sick. Just stayed at home and slept as I felt really bad. Nazri later called me to come down for the photo shoot. So, at about 2pm, I left for school and met everyone outside the PT. Got my umbrella from Ms Chiam, and she told me that apparently, my parents told her that I don't talk to them very much. So, she told me to start talking to my parents again. LOL.

Well, today was Econs test. Got tricked and misled by LS. But then again, he didn't promise us anything, so can't really blame him either. Hopefully can pass la.

So that's how this week has been wasted.

TGIF.

Gdnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home