lameness[redefined]

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

hello word /n

Hey. Life has not been too bad on me these past few days. Let me see, monday went for floorball. Wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. Tuesday was... ok. Skipped third period PE since there was no floorball after that, and i had to wait 2 periods just for that. So i left to go back home before the sun sets. Today not bad either. Arts Day was kinda slack. Day finished with Chem Prac and IP briefing after that.

I don't know why, but I just feel so alone; so alienated from everything. There is just something missing, but I have no idea what it is. I am just not fulfilled at the moment because things are not turning out the way i want them to be.

I need the motivation. But i can't find the source.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home