lameness[redefined]

Monday, May 07, 2007

Crash Boom Bang

Hey. Today morning was the end of... wait... NAPFA is it? Yeah. Today was the end of it. Officially got my silver after my 2.4 run. Was damn shagged, but it was worth it I guess.

9.39.

A long way from the time i got 17 mins back in VS.

Thanks to all the people who were pushing us all on. I think it really made a difference for all of us. Wilbur, Nick, Matt Foo, Justin, Nick Kang, Eileen... I think that's about all I know of those who were officiating. Thanks guys!

Anyway, learnt alot of happenings from some people today. Felt sad, disappointed, sad, and finally relieved. I am more or less glad that I was so apprehensive of it in the first place. At least now I know the true nature of.... things. Yep.

So now I can approach other things with a better, clearer perspective.

Man, I am so stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home