lameness[redefined]

Saturday, February 02, 2008

apologise

Hey.

I'm alone at home now. Sometimes, its nice to have the whole house to myself. The house is very calm and peaceful. Very nice. So I've been spending most of time on the comp doing quite useless stuff.

On a different note, bus rides have been interesting this past week. One sure did give me a laugh - the mats screaming access denied. The other one was a bit funny when the mad guy screamed at the J1, but it wasn't really funny when that guy banged his head so much that it started bleeding. The bloodstains on the window were pretty gross.

SPAs this week were pathetic in my opinion. I just hope my actually spa doesn't turn out this way. Horribly done.

This week was an average one, but ended on low note because of that stupid ball incident.

I really don't know why but I'm getting tired of everything around me. Just so tired and bored. I have no idea why I do certain things which isn't going to help me in any way at all. And as much as I try, being unable to be the person I want to be just sucks.

Let's hope indonesia does me some good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home