lameness[redefined]

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hold.

Hey. My Dad got this new set of JBL speakers for my sis for her iPod. It's damn cool man. I wish I had one as well, but I'd have no use for it. Sigh. But those speakers are seriously damn loud and aweeeeeeeesome. Anyway, still feel quite down, as if I'm not fully fit yet. I guess I'm still recuperating, but after going to school, I think the recuperation will slow down again. It's not fun being sick! Haha.

Haha money woes. Just finished paying so much of money for all the different subjects. And jared just smsed me to bring 20 bucks tmr. Sigh. Haha, i'm a poor man.

Today was relatively slack I guess. Just did my econs essay in the morning, and lepaked for the rest of the day. I've realised that working in the school library is a very good thing. I stayed back at the library one day since my mom told me that I either sleep or waste time on the comp if i come home. And to my amazement, I was able to do work in the library. Haha, but I don't want to become a mugger.

So I am slowly beginning to feel that i'm J2. As much as I don't want to feel that. Sheesh. And the CT 1 timetables are out, sigh.

On a positive note, I'll be going to Indonesia over the Chinese New Year break! To R&R! Alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home