lameness[redefined]

Sunday, January 06, 2008

BOOOOOOOOSh.

Hey. My birthday's gone, just like that haha. But i must say, this birthday has been a really great.

Friday was awesome, celebrated my birthday with my friends. For the first time ever. haha. Had some really good cake in the morning with the rest. Went down to Aston's for lunch, with the non-OGLs. The place wasn't too bad, and food was quite nice as well. Haha, I promise to make it up to you guys, one way or another.

Yesterday i went down to Raffles City for dinner with my family. It was good food too. And i was quite shocked when my Dad gave me a beer to drink, LOL. That was a Kingfisher. My sister and her husband asked me to try an Erdinger after that. They both tasted really bad. And I'm not going to drink beer any time soon. Alcohol is an acquired taste I guess. But it sure was fun drinking a bit.

So yeah, that's how I spent my birthday over 2 days.

With the people I treasure the most in my life. Thanks for making this one so memorable for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home