lameness[redefined]

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Strawberry Fields Forever.

Hey. A merry christmas to all! A typical christmas at home, no one really cared much about it. Well, at least we watched most of the christmas specials. We watched Christmas with the Kranks and Polar Express, which is a good thing. I went to watch Across the Universe, this movie-musical based on a lot of beatles' songs. And i also watched Enchanted! I loved that movie, especially the Princess! Sheesh.

Now, i was hoping for some soccer over the hols but it never really materialised. Sigh. I've been going for training regularly and that has taken up most of time. I've also been trying to finish up most of the holiday homework. And of course, my computer has exploded. Suddenly. It just died. But i guess it worked hard for 5 years, which is more than can be expected for a desktop. Now i just need to learn plug in the router and configure it when the new computer comes home.

It's really sad i guess, that these holidays are coming to an end so fast. And as much as I don't look forward to next year, I guess it is time. I cant say i've been doing much good at home either, maybe school might be better. I didn't do many things that i planned to do over the holidays. For instance, i didnt work on my 2.4 and pullups. I didn't.... I just didn't do a lot of stuff that i was hoping to do. Sheesh. I guess i'll always regret that. Nevermind. I guess I can work on pullups in school next year. Must do enough to get a gold! Hopefully the last year i do napha(?) i get a gold (:

So yeah. Adios people.

Strawberry Fields Forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home