lameness[redefined]

Monday, December 31, 2007

I am Walrus

Hey. The new year is coming in about 11 hours. Its going to be a quiet gathering at home, just my parents and myself. Everyone else has gone overseas.

Well, 2007 has been better than most odd years. I always thought that odd years weren't too good to me. But recent odd years have been getting better. 2007 was a relatively good odd year in that sense. Even though the year may not have started off well, certain things have made up for it, and i'm glad cos of these little things. This year has been one which i guess i'll treasure in the long run, for the friendships made and for those relationships that have strengthened.

I told some people in the beginning of the year that school was becoming a drag and that i was very unsure and lost in the JC system. Things have improved over the year i guess, but many doubts still remain, many questions unanswered. I worried too much about a lot of things this year and as a result lost out on a lot of things. But I've been able to pull through this year mainly because of the people around me and I thank you all for that.

Next year is going to be my last in a school, and amongst all the schools I've been to, I have to say that VJ is the best. I came at a very transitory period in my life. And i've realised that i've changed a lot, together with VJ. I think i'm right in saying that VJ has made me a better person and this more evident than ever in 2007. Looking back at the kind of person i was 2 years ago, and who i am now, surprises me.

I didn't but FIFA 2008 in the end, and as much as that deeply saddens me, I think I made a good decision. I spent more time with my family which I realise is going to be extremely scarce from next year onwards.

Next year is going to be a roller coaster, and i want to enjoy every bit to the fullest. And that's what I want for next year - a year without regrets.

And with that, thank you very much if actually read the whole post.

And of course. A Happy New Year to all (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home