lameness[redefined]

Saturday, April 26, 2008

yo.

Hey everyone. It's been a long time, and i'm finally in the mood. So yeah, I shall do what I haven't done in a long time.

I've finally gotten a gold for my NAPHA. I guess it's a given for some people. I'm really happy that i got it after 6 years. I was damn tired after the 5 stations itself. Thank goodness it wasn't too hot when we ran 2.4. My sit and reach nearly screwed me up, but i wasn't going to get a silver cos of that. I did it again and made sure i did well enough to get my gold.

I watched justin's tennis match after that. It was an extremely tense match to watch. too bad vj lost in the tiebreaker. But it was damn fun cheering with joel, clara, nick and neb. And we pissed the big guy off. Hah!

Floorball straight after that, from 5 to 9. Time flew by and it was actually quite alright! Haha cabbed back home after that, ate and slept.

Today is the great Man U and chelsea game. Most probably going down to CHIJMES to watch it since i got no sports group at home. MAN U FTW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home