lameness[redefined]

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

...................

Hey. I haven't blogged in a long while, and I am blogging now since I have nothing else better to do. The Os began yesterday. But it's not as though I am doing all the papers, just 2. Anyway, yesterday was HMT Papers 1 & 2 and German Paper 1. No more HMT anymore. Just feels so weird - the thought of not needing to do MT anymore. German compo was also quite a screw up lah. Quite sad. It was my compo that screwed up my Prelims and I just hope the same doesn't happen for the O levels.

Oh, the thought of the tamil malay and chinese compo titles all being the same was quite interesting too. Anyway, for part A, i did the conversation between the 2 guys (where one says the places in singapore can be seen in one day and another says they can't be seen in one day.) and for Part B i did the Qn4. Actually for the convo, I agreed with the guy who said that it was possible to visit the whole of Singapore in a day. But in the end, so as to pass my paper 1, i changed the convo such that that guy was the evil one.

---------------------

If you had noticed, I have changed the links. Previously, I only had a few. And only a few of those few links actually worked. So changed everything, and added more people.

---------------------

Need to go to school for symposium prep. I thought I would be presenting for like 3 or 4 session. Apparently, I'm only presenting once, so it isn't too bad. We just shouldn't screw up the one time we present. Haha.

---------------------

Just last night I played dota for the first time with and against pple. As in real pple. The time was 2330. I needed to sleep at 2400, and i thought I wouldn't be able to sleep by 12. I went to sleep at 2355. That should tell you how badly we lost. Just sorry to the other 2 guys on my side 1c6 and freeFrag for not being of much help and to 1c6 for not responding to your calls. I didn't know. Riki was me till the end. haha.

My time shall come.

And I hope it comes soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home